House of Dreamz recognizes that in operating their business, there are risks of exposure to COVID-19 for employees and customers, as it is highly contagious and has a mortality rate greater than the flue.
· COVID-19 can spread easily and exponentially
· While persons of all ages are at risk for catching COVID-19, individuals with compromised immune systems and the elderly may be at particular risk.
In operating, House of Dreamz acknowledges the risks of COVID-19 exposure to its employees and customers and is committed to providing a safe and healthy business environment. To ensure that, the following Business Operation Plan (Plan) in response to the COVID-19 pandemic has been developed. All employees, including managers and staff, are responsible for implementing and complying with all aspects of this Plan to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our workplaces, and requires full cooperation among staff and management. Only through this cooperative effort can the safety and health of all staff and persons in our workplace be maintained and established. House of Dreamz managers and supervisors have full support in enforcing the provisions of this policy.
Our staff are our most important assets, and we want to ensure that they and our customers remain healthy and safe. We are serious about safety and health and keeping our staff working at House of Dreamz. Our Plan follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), North Carolina Department of Public Health (NCDPH) and Cabarrus County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) guidelines, as well as the federal OSHA standards related to COVID-19, and addresses the following:
1. Infection prevention measures;
2. Prompt identification and isolation of sick persons;
3. Engineering and administrative controls for social distancing, including reduced occupancy requirements;
4. Sanitation policies and procedures, including cleaning, disinfecting and decontamination;
5. Communications and training for managers and staff necessary to implement the plan; and
6. Procedures to ensure effective ongoing implementation of the plan.